Thursday, August 27, 2009

Back to school anxiety

Going back to school today was something I've been looking forward to for a while now. Finding out I have a year and a half left before I graduate was the highlight of my day. There is so much to look forward to this semester! Today I was pretty much called stupid by my painting teacher for taking more than two studio art classes. It's not the first time I've taken three studios and a regular class on top of it. In fact, ever since I moved to UNT that's all I've done. It has been a really intense journey but it's halfway done. Anyway, today was the second episode for the sixth season of Project Runway. One of the contestants for this season is a recent UNT fashion design graduate and she won the second challenge. I am definitely rooting for her.

2 comments:

Nerie said...

yay nacho for almost graduating! :D

Ignacio said...

thanks! i'm so thrilled!