Thursday, July 16, 2009

Lost Dogs

So today I'm leaving to Guadalajara, Jalisco and I yet have to start packing. I always leave things for the last minute and I just began washing my first load as we speak. Just today I ordered a lens for my DSLR which I am really thrilled about. I bought it used off of ebay for half the price. The one thing that totally convinced me to buy a used one was that it had a 30 days trial in which I would get my money back if I wasn't satisfied with it. Now I just hope I get it in time before I leave to my upcoming trip to Las Vegas and San Francisco. Although everything seems to be exciting and good at this point, three nights ago my two dogs ran away. With no trace of them in any dog pound we assume that they were most likely taken in to someones home. I still haven't put up any signs up for them but I did go around a big part of my neighborhood in search for them. It kills me not knowing if they are safe but I can only hope that we will eventually find them.

These are the last photos I took of them on the 4th of July.

No comments: