Friday, June 26, 2009

Summer Heat

This look was just inspired mostly by the summer heat. It has been in the triple digits here in Texas so I took a pair of scissors and started to cut away. Pretty good way to stay cool, I recommend it. All of the stuff I'm wearing is old stuff I had in my closet for several years now. Good thing I hold on to things for long periods of time. You never know.
cut-off t-shirt: L.A. souvenir shop
shorts: Target pants that I cut into shorts
shoes: Vintage

Today I'm running on two hours of sleep and I probably had the most productive day from my summer so far. A friend of mine wanted me to take some "professional" pictures of her so we went out on the town and took some really great pictures. I'll post some pictures when I finish editing them. People like her make me feel like I'm amazing at what I do.

No comments: