Sunday, September 27, 2009

Art school confidential

It's been over a month since being back in Denton and I still haven't found a job. Every day I keep having to buy supplies for my studio classes and I find myself having to cut down on certain supplies in order to save on money. I cannot keep doing this, especially when a lot of your work depends on the materials you have.

Taking photography, painting, and printmaking together is a bad idea! The worst thing is that the class that should stress me out the least is doing the total opposite. Art history survey I online is the worst. Nonetheless, my great time management has taken me where I am now and sooner or later I will be done with school. Hope I can make it because I sure am tired! At this rate I'll look 40 at 25. Someone hire me!

No comments: